HEAD OF PREPARATORY SCHOOL - KOWLOON BAY CAMPUS
Kellett School - The British International School in Hong Kong
Closes: Monday 21st September 2020
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, enthusiastic, and committed educator to lead our Kowloon Bay Campus (approximately 320 students aged 4-11 years) and contribute to the Kellett School Senior Management Team.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Passion and energy working with students, parents and colleagues;
- Excellent knowledge of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curricula;
- A track record of effective leadership including strategic management;
- Working collaboratively to successfully deliver specific data management;
- Ability to lead teaching and learning;
- Personal resilience and the ability to engender the best in others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders.
Applications are invited from experienced colleagues with a sound understanding of early years and primary/preparatory education who are committed to achieving the school aim; 'A love of learning and confidence for life'.
The successful applicant must be available to commence employment in August 2021.
A generous package including world class salary, 22% annual gratuity, medical insurance scheme, school fee remission and relocation allowance is offered according to eligibility. Full details will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Applications close: 8:00am HK Time (GMT +8) on Monday 21st September 2020
Covid-19 restrictions mean that it is not possible at this time to secure visitor entry for Hong Kong; furthermore, there is a strict 14-day quarantine in place for all coming into the region. As a consequence, much of the recruitment procedure will have to be conducted by online video-conferencing interviews with both the senior team and other key stakeholders.
There will however be some face-to-face interviews:
- Interviews for local candidates will be held in Hong Kong on 28th and 29th September 2020.
- Interviews for international candidates with the Principal & CEO will be held in London on 8th and 9th October 2020.
This program is subject to alteration in the event of changes to the Covid-19 restrictions in Hong Kong.
Kellett School Association Ltd retains the right for the post to remain open until such time that it is successfully filled.