To view our comprehensive information pack and details of the application procedure please Click here – Virtual job Portal and Candidate Brief
Be a role model for pupils at Haileybury Almaty.
• Be highly motivated, ambitious and collaborative.
• Have high levels of honesty and integrity in all aspects of their role.
• Demonstrate empathy, humility and care, taking the time to listen and motivate the pupils.
• Committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Ensure a secure, stimulating and well managed learning environment that promotes a sense of safety, support and wellbeing.
• Demonstrate strong teaching skills, which leads to improvement of attainment and success within the school.
• Have excellent organisational skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage change and work under pressure within those changing circumstances.
• Has excellent communication skills along with the ability to listen and understand.
• Has the ability to contribute to the positive management of student behavior.
• Has the ability to inspire both adults and young pupils.