Working to the Head of Faculty and for the Deputy Head Academic in maintaining high academic standards
within their subject area. To ensure that students are supported in their learning journey through Senior
School and set the highest aspirations for their students’ achievement and development, both in the
classroom and through the many extra-curricular activities on offer.
Be a role model for pupils at Haileybury Almaty.
• Be highly motivated, ambitious and collaborative.
• Have high levels of honesty and integrity in all aspects of their role.
• Demonstrate empathy, humility and care,taking the time to listen and motivate the pupils.
• Committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Ensure a secure, stimulating and well managed learning environment that promotes a sense of safety, support and wellbeing.
• Demonstrate strong teaching skills, which leads to improvement of attainment and success within the school.
• Have excellent organisational skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage change and work under pressure within those changing circumstances.
• Has excellent communication skills along with the ability to listen and understand.
• Has the ability to inspire both adults and young pupils.
• Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to a wide range of people.
• Successful experience in working with pupils in the age group you are teaching.
• Demonstrated experience in inspiring pupils in stimulating learning.